Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Price’s Patent Candles Ltd., the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means collectively the personal information and credentials used by Users to access content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- “Carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Goods” means any products that Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site;
- “Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.” means Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. 16 Hudson Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK41 0LZ;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “Payment Information” means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “Purchase Information” means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- “Premises” Means our place(s) of business located at 16 Hudson Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK41 0LZ;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment;
- “Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.prices-candles.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.prices-candles.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Web Site only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business. Business customers should make contact us directly on 01234 264500, use the Email Us link advising Trade Enquiry or email email@example.com
If Goods are being ordered from outside Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.’s country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Use of Communications Facilities
When using the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”. You acknowledge that Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
Subject to the exceptions as stated in these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Price’s Patent Candles Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
Subject to the “Fair Use of Intellectual Property” Clause you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.
Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.prices-candles.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by post to Price’s Patent Candles Ltd., 16 Hudson Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK41 0LZ; or by telephone on 01234 264500.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. correspond to the actual Goods, Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications re not provided on the Web Site.
All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. rerves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
All prices on the Web Site include VAT. Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.’s VAT number is GB 763 1236 44.
Delivery & Returns
We are unable to accept any returns not purchased directly through our website www.prices-candles.co.uk
By taking advantage of any discount code you agree to these terms:
- You will receive the appropriate discount code off purchases when applying the voucher code to the basket
- Postage and packaging costs are charged at full price and not included in any offer
- There is no cash alternative
- The discount code will only apply in the predetermined period
- All orders are subject to acceptance and any improper use of the discount may result in the cancellation of your order
- All orders are subject to availability
- The discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other code or offers
- Price’s Candles reserves the right to withdraw, amend or extend discount codes or offers at any time, without prior notice
Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Price’s Patent Candles Ltd.’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions under consumer rights and sales of goods acts, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Price’s Patent Candles Ltd. and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.