Price’s Patent Candles Ltd is a candle maker to Her Majesty the Queen and wholesale and retail distributor of candles and accessories operating from 16 Hudson Road, Elms Farm Industrial Estate, MK41 0LZ and we recognise that the matters of environmental protection are an integral part of its management function and key to good business practice and sustainability.
- Follow the concept of continual improvement, making best use of our management resources in all matters of environmental protection.
- Take due care to prevent and/reduce pollution where possible. Minimise and reduce waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Promote recycling, educate, train and motivate employees to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and customers.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation that applies to the Company.